Wednesday 18 September 2013

Can now share my brilliant news

Afternoon everybody hope you are all keeping well and warm.

I wanted to share my brilliant news with you that I mentioned a couple of blogs ago am delighted to say that I have been invited to become part of Friday Sketch Challenge Design Team, I have tried on a couple of occasions to become part of a DT but never got anywhere and thought my cards weren't good enough so you can imagine my delight when was asked if I would like to take part in the Friday Sketch Team and of course I said yes, and on top of that I won a prize from Coops (Lee) can't wait to start using my pressie.

Today's card was inspired by Nat's cards (www.NGCards.blogspot.com) using the Wild Flowers Set 3 Art Pad from LOTV so I just had to have it as Nat made some wonderful cards.  I used my Serif Craft Artist for the background paper and sentiment, Memory Box butterfly die flowers are from stash (bought from the Ribbon Girl) and die cut the image using a spellbinders die (sorry taken them out of packs and put them onto magnetic sheets) so don't know the name of the die.

 
Well am off to do a bit of blog hopping before I need to get the dinner ready
 
Love to all
 
Alison





14 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Alison, it is so well deserved. Well done on your win from Lee too.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing
hugs Sue xx

karen said...

Yay well done Alison thats fab news and well deserved, enjoy! FAbulous and gorgeous card, hugs, karenx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun and many congrats on your DT position too, luv Sam x

kay said...

Congrats on your DT post and your card is beautiful x

Chrissy said...

Congratulations on your DT postion Alison,that is wonderful news..and such a gorgeous card..love the beautiful image and the background is fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Congratulations Alison on your DT position so well deserved your cards are lovely xx

I love this card such a gorgeous image and I love how you have put it all together xx

Doreen said...

Congrats on your DT news...well done you....This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Alison, gorgeous image and pretty papers.
Congratulations on your DT position, I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Fabulous news Alison,Congratulations on your DT position so well deserved....have fun.
Beautiful card, love the image.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Alison, I like the floral image and the butterflies.
kevin xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty. Congratulations on you mew DT post :o)
Jackie xx

suzanne2 said...

Congratulations Alison, your cards are always so lovely and the dt place is well deserved! As for this card, wow it's beautiful and I think I might need those flowers aswell now. Lol off to lotv to look x x

Beccy said...

Your card is beautiful Alison, I love the image you used and all the pretty little embellishments.
Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

coops said...

huge congrats on your DT alison and i love your card, beautiful design and the floral image is gorgeous :D


xx coops xx