Friday 4 October 2013

Challenge Wings and Things on Sherri Baldy's blog

Hi All

How are you all, my Fibromyalgia has got me in its grips and is not letting go, am really down in the dumps today with aches all over, feel as though all my energy has drained away and just finding everything a chore. 

I have another Sherri Baldy's Bestie  today to showcase and am entering the competition she is running on her blog, I love these cute images and thanks to Aussie Annie as her cards were the first time I had seen these images being used, they are soooo cute.

I decided to go with a Christmas Image as I could not resist buying this one.

Papers used are from my craft stash, snowflake is a memory box die, holly and poinsettia are Marianne dies, sentiment was computer generated.  I have used a wink of clear stella on her hat and wings just to add a sparkle not sure you can see it on the picture.

Excuse my typing cut my finger this morning and have plaster on it so I keep pressing the wrong keys when typing that's my excuse anyway.

Well am off just now need to sort a few things out and then I am going back to bed.  Will do my blog hopping from there as I want to be able to go to Rachel's house tomorrow for some crafting.

Loads of love and hugs
Alison xx

12 comments:

Céline said...

really pretty card
thanks for plaing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Janet - aka stacky said...

gorgeous card Alison such a lovely image, and I really like the die cuts. I hope you feel much better soon xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Alison, adorable image.
Hope you feel better soon.
Wendy xx

karen said...

Oh poor you Alison, I hope you get some energy soon, sending hugs! A gorgeous card, lovely colours and design,hugs, Karenx

Alizabethy said...

Hope you feel better soon - very sweet card!

Sue said...

Sorry to hear that you are still struggling Alison, I hope you start to feel better soon.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing.
Take care of yourself
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Alison, I like the sweet image the embossing and the holly.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

stunningly gorgeous Alison, just love what you did with this image, beautiful embossing background as well as gorgeous Christmas feel. This is a sweet image and thanks for the plug....you deserve to win with this one....xxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa xx said...

such a sweet card......hope you're feeling a bit better today, sending hugs xx

Anonymous said...

how sweet is this card, lovely and I do like the embossing

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Alison,love the design...fab image.xxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Alison, such a gorgeous image and lovely embossed panel and die cut details.
Pauline
x