Wednesday 23 October 2013

Two challenges for me today

Morning all

Have been awake since 5.30 this morning which is when Alan got up for work, could not get back to sleep and eventually got out of bed at 7.30 and have spent the time since then planning Christmas cards.

My card today is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge and the challenge is Christmas Tree, and Crafty Sentiments Challenge where the challenge is Bingo and I chose the top line, Red, Pearls and die cuts.

I used my new die from Crafter's Companion Chantilly Lace Stamping Frame, red card and backing paper is from stash as is the lace, ribbon and pearls the image is one I have had for more years than I care to remember and the poor thing was sitting neglected on my computer.  The silver snowflake is one my crafting buddy Rachel cut out for me a few months ago.

 
Hope you like it
 
Will be back blog hopping shortly am off to get my breakfast am starving.
 
Loads of love
 
Alison xxx

5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Alison, I love your image and great design.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

lovely Christmas card and love the die-cuts
Carol x

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.fab image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Diane said...

Super cute christmas card Alison !! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is completely adorable a hide and seek snowman! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments for our Bingo Challenge. Good luck and hope you can join us for our next challenge on Tuesday! Susan x