Tuesday 5 November 2013

A quick update on Toby and another Christmas Card

Hi All

Just a quick update on Toby Tubs he is running around like a maniac pinching Bella's treats I thought the anaesthetic would have slowed him down a bit but ohh no there's no stopping him.

Bella is cowering under my desk at the moment panting away when I was at the vets I got some stuff that is supposed to calm her down but its not working and the fireworks are going off every few minutes as bonfire parties are going on around us.

Our bathroom at the moment just holds a toilet, no sink, bath or shower so a wash at the kitchen sink it is then, picked some tiles up tonight that I had ordered so can't wait to see them up. 

I have been sitting at my desk most of the day putting inserts into cards and then putting them into cello bags ready to sell.  I also finished another card off tonight which I started to make at Rachel's on Saturday.  The card is from a freebie that was in a magazine can't remember which one so here it is

 
Well that's it from me tonight have a date with a cup of hot chocolate and my kindle
reading The Dark Witch by Nora Roberts
 
Goodnight and God Bless
See you in the morning
 
Love Alison xxx

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Alison I like the adorable image the colours and the tree.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Jackie said...

Two gorgeous cards since my last visit Alison :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card and image coloured beautifully, love the christmas tree die.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Alison, I love the cute image and beautiful detailing.
Glad that Toby is okay.
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

A great image Alison and a lovely card. Hope Toby and Bella settled after the fireworks, and what was Toby at the vets for? Merlot is back to full health today and yup he's a cuddly cat. Femo lets you lift her but she's no where near as touchy feely

Chrissy said...

My Harry had a nervous break down last night at our guyfawkes party...he got such a fright when the pretty's went off he chased one,barking his head off and burnt his foot...silly dog..had to put him in the car in the end,as my friend didn't want him in the house..hmpff...[he's fine now.]..such a gorgeous card...love the sweet image,so very cute.Love the yellow blings and the tree...fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love the tree die and sparkly button
carol x