Sunday 17 November 2013

Commissioned Baby Card

Afternoon All

Alan and my brother Bill have taken Bella out up on the moors so I am having a quiet five minutes to myself and thought I would do a quick blog.    Firstly let me give a warm welcome to Ally my new follower. 

Had a awful night last night Toby the little darling was going a bit crazy me thinks, climbed onto the windowsill in the bedroom and was jumping up the wall and playing with a picture we have hanging there, he then proceeded to jump over Bella wanting to play, knocked over a vase with flowers luckily he did not break it (this is the third replacement since we had him in July).  He then started using my new bed as a scratch post and then when I chased him off he proceeded to meow at the top of his vocal cords.  Will be glad when he has mastered the art of going through the cat flap at the moment instead of using his head to push his way through he is trying to use his paws, our little ginger nut is a bit thick.  He has damaged so much two blinds, two vases, one very expensive candle holder of cut crystal, chews the heads of any fresh flowers that I buy, its a good job we love him otherwise he would be finding his bags packed for him. 

Alan has asked me to make a card for his colleagues at work to sign for one of the blokes whose wife has just had a baby girl and this is what I have come up with




I have had a reply from Crafty Sentiments to say I was not successful with them.  Not sure about Crafting for all Seasons still waiting to hear from them.  I have applied to a couple of others but will wait and see.

Alan and I nipped down to the Carphone Warehouse today as he was having trouble with his new phone, all sorted very quickly which was good, but whilst there I noticed in the corner a Next Home Shop well had to have a look see and god I am in love with some of their fantastic stuff and have just priced up some new blinds to replace the ones Toby has wrecked and for two they work out at around £150.00 so will be ordering them next week.

Well that's it from me for now will be back blog hopping later on to see all your wonderful creations. 

Lots of love

Alison xx

14 comments:

Janice said...

Oops, Toby is in the bad books, again! Merlot would probably join him as he's a monster at times too, but as you say, we love them so they get away with these little hic-cups! Love your baby card, super design, Jx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is fabulous and love the way the image is poking out of the card Ginny♥

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Alison, i like the adorable image the card design and the flowers
Kevin xx

karen said...

This is too cute Alison, fabulous card, hugs, Karenx

ALI said...

Fab card,they will love it.

Chrissy said...

Naughty Toby...he will grow out of it and a spray bottle is a handy thing to have on hand with a kitten...they soon get the message..fabulous card..love the cute image and love the design.Will keep my ear to the ground and let you know if there are any DT spots going...are you a follower of Paper Playful...they let you know about DT spots and winners and challenges..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Alison, adorable image and such a beautiful design.
I am sure there would be plenty of Design Teams that would love to have you on board, I will let you know if I hear of any.
hugs Sue xx

Becky said...

Oh dear, I hope Toby settles down soon and stops being a nuisance for you.
You're card is so adorable, just perfect.
Becky xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Alison,lovely image and design.xxx

coops said...

beautiful card alison.the criss cross design is stunning and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Alison, such a sweet image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

beautiful criss cross card and love the cute image and pram die sorry about the DT -Through the craft room door are having a DT call
carol x

crafty-stamper said...

http://paperplayful.blogspot.co.uk/p/design-team-calls.html
check these out Alison
carol x