Friday 15 November 2013

Crafting for all seasons challenge - stitching real or faux

Morning all

Friday again don't know where the week has gone it goes so quickly.   A quick reminder that we are halfway through this fortnight's challenge over on Friday Sketch Challenge so why not pop over and take a look at the DT's wonderful creations and enter the challenge yourself, you never know you might just win a fantastic prize.

My card today is one I started last night and then took apart as the image I originally used just did not look right but this little beauty is from Pink Gems and she is gorgeous.  I have used papers from stash please don't ask where I got them from because I have had them for years.  My little Dear Santa Tag was computer generated as was the sentiment.   I would like to enter this card into Crafting for all seasons where the theme is stitching real or faux and as my stitching on card looks awful think I need a little bit more practice.  I decided to go with faux.


Toby our little darling (monster) has gone on an adventure, I can hear the birds going mad in the trees in the bank at the back here so he is obviously up there somewhere will go and try and coax him in with some food.  He has still not mastered the cat flap so I am sitting with the door to the garden open which is right next to my craft room oooh the draft sooo cold.

I will be back shortly to do a bit of blog hopping before starting on my next card using the image that I was going to use on the card above.

Love to all

Alison xxx



14 comments:

Jackie said...

A delightful card Alison, I love the beautiful rosette card in your previous post too :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the colours you have used gorgeous card Ginny♥

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.really adorable image and i love your fab layers and design :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Alison, adorable image and I love the papers.
Your Toby sounds a bit like our Milton, he is a terror catching birds and I often tell him off - not that it makes any difference of course!
hugs Sue xx

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous card Alison, the colours look lovely xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is soooo lovely Alison I love all the fabulous details on it xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Alison, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Whisper said...

Gorgeous image and layout too, Luv Sam x

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card love the layout and all the embellishments -ours brought a mouse home last week !
Carol x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Alison, love the sweet image and colours.
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

She IS adorable Alison..gorgeous card..I love the name Toby for your cat..but hope he cant catch birds..lol..his colouring reminds me of my cat that I used to have.

Luv CHRISSYxx

luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel Webber said...

Wow! What an amazing card - love all of it, especially the little Santa and reindeer in the background, is that a stamp?

Have a great weekend

Love, Rach
X

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Alison, I love your sweet image and faux stitching - fabulous details.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x