Wednesday 27 November 2013

Dithering

Morning All

Hope everybody is well and keeping warm, my its been a bit chilly.  Can you see another Design Team badge have gone from 1 design team to 4 now, and that is my limit I think, don't want to get too bogged down.

Well I have made a big decision I will not be making cards everyday as I am overloaded with them so am going to do other bits and bobs that will sell, so I will only now be making cards when ordered and for my design teams at least until half of the cards I have at the moment have sold.

So what have I been doing for the past couple of days, dithering, I am half way through a couple of things and just can't seem to get my act together, I bought the tonic studio star die and have been trying to put it together think I am stupid or completely brain dead as this is defeating me just can't seem to make it work and that's even after watching a tutorial on YouTube.   I have also sat looking at candles waiting for me to put images on them and need to make boxes as I have a two day craft fair to attend this weekend so need to sort myself out.

Lots to do today, Coffee Stop this morning, need to go and buy a new top to go with my outfit for tomorrow, going out for lunch, also go and buy some spray paint as I am making a tree to hang my angels off and my mobile phone tags that I have made.

Waiting for some craft stuff to arrive from The Glitterpot, and from The Ribbon Girl so I can sort a few other bits out to sell. 

Photo today is my mobile phone charms that I will be selling on my stall.  I was going to try using shrink plastic but need a few more goes first to get it right.

 
I will do my best to do some blog hopping tonight as I feel awful not posting comments to everybody.
 
Lots of love Alison xxx




6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

They are wonderful Ginny♥

cotnob said...

These are wonderful Alison, it sounds like you are a busy girl, I hope the two day craft fair goes well.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Alison.
Your phone charms look fabulous.
Take care, hugs
Sue xx

Dawn said...

Welcome to the team Alison! Popped over to leave a little love on your debut card but I don't see it here yet! Will try to stop by later! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congrats on your new Dt spot Alison, these are lovely.
Kevin xx

coops said...

these are stunning alison.i love the owl :D

xx coops xx