Saturday 30 November 2013

Good time was had by all

Evening Everybody

Well that was hard work but well worth it but I need to do a bit better.  My craft fair was a great success the only thing that went wrong was the fact that the only table I had big enough to take my stock was a wallpapering table lol, and it bowed in the middle so I need to buy a 6ft folding table.

I sold all my candles in boxes, quite a few soaps, and container candles and lots of charms and little angels, I even managed to sell a card or two.  My total profit for 8 hours selling was (drum roll please) £150.00 so much better than the last craft fair I did where I had a loss of £6.50.  I have one more craft fair but that is at our local Village Hall in aid of the Rookies (under 5's) and should get a good turn out, then that's it for this year.  Must make more soap and candles.  Sarah is going to take the Christmas Cards to work with her so should have some sales from that as everybody has been asking her to bring them in but I wanted to get this big Craft Fair out of the way first.

I am still suffering with sore throat and now the snuffles and aches and pains so am stuffing myself with lemsip and other bits and bobs to move things along.

I will resume normal blogging this week, have been catching up with my DT work this evening which needed doing urgently so now I have a couple of cards on order and need to get on making those. 

Hope you are all having a good weekend and I will certainly catch up with everybody next week.

Lots of love
 
Alison xxx

9 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

OMG! That's brilliant, you must be so pleased, what a fab return for all your time and effort. I know that Lakeland do a nice folding table if your looking for one.
Look forward to seeing you next weekend

Love, Rach
X

Sue said...

Well done Alison, I am so pleased that you had a successful day and it was worth all your hard work.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Well done.xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

That's brilliant Alisonso glad it went well for you and I hope you feel better soon x

Scrappy Scatty said...

well done you xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Oooo...I am so proud of you, what an amazing day you had at the craft fair, really very well done. Sorry to hear you're poorly, I do hope you are able to recharge your batteries before the next fair. And as for those DT's goodness Missus...I'm only on one and I'm bushed!

Unknown said...

Great achievement my friend, just take it easy today.xxx

Jackie said...

Oh wow Alison, what a great result :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

wow that is a fantastic result alison.so pleased that you sold lots :D

xx coops xx