In my post yesterday I said I would show you one of the projects I have been working on and at long last I can now reveal all.
This took me hours to make 60 x 6x6 squares 5 individual petals on each flower 12 flowers in all. I added some wink of stella to the edges of the flowers but it has given it a more distressed look than what I wanted, but so proud of myself for doing this as the Fibromyalgia confuses the brain and I just can't follow instructions properly at all, easily confused.
I had some scraps left over from cutting the paper down so I am now folding 60 4 x 4 squares to make a smaller flower.
Well am off to do a bit of sorting around the house, not much as Sarah and Alan keep the housework down through the week and I only have to potter but I do like things to be in their correct place and so I move things around lol, think I may have a bit of OCD where the house is concerned it must be tidy at all times.
I will be back later to do a bit of blog hopping and also need to get some cards sorted for the many DT spots I am on now.
Love to all