Sunday 23 February 2014

Morning All

Hello everybody

Well if this works this post is scheduled as I am not feeling too good, really bad vertigo and backache woe is me.  Enough she says get on with your blogging.

Sarah and Alan made home-made mushroom soup today it was yummy, especially as someone else cooked for a change.  Well the Armed Forces magazine arrived yesterday in the post and my advert was on the second page, when I can stand will post it on here so pleased with it.

I have 60 bars of soap waiting to be boxed and have not even started making the boxes yet will have to get cracking along with doing some DT work that is.

I have a card and candle to show you today hope you like them.  The candle is from my new mold which turned up on Friday and as I had a little bit of died red wax left added it to the pot and this came out pink I have called it my cupcake candle as that is what it looks like

and then had the thought if this looks like a cupcake perhaps I could put a wrapper around it, and so I made this on my cameo not too bad although it took a couple of attempts need a new blade, have one somewhere will have to look when upright again.


and so onto my card 


I bought this stamp a couple of weeks ago and used it to make an anniversary card which I forgot to take a photo of but thought I would use it again and make a real girly card.  


That's all for now will be by looking at all your wonderful creations shortly.

Alison xxxx

14 comments:

Sarah said...

The cupcake holder looks fabulous around the candle and sets it off a treat Alison. Beautiful card too. I tend to steer clear of floral stamps because I never quite know how to showcase them...you have done a brilliant job. Hope you feel better soon xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Alison, I like the image, the papers and the embellishments.I like the shape of the candle and the holder
Kevin xx

Rachel Webber said...

Wow, love that candle! & love that card too - is that the rose stamp you were telling me about? Hope you're feeling better soon - missing our crafty Saturdays.

Love

Rach
x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous creations Alison,love the shape of the candle.xxx

Josie said...

A gorgeous candle and beautifully presented and photographed! Hope you feel better soon x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Alison..love the candle cupcake...the card is beautiful...I have the same stamp and use it a few week ago,,,Joolsx

crafty-stamper said...

love the cupcake candle and beautiful card love the image and layout
carol x

Unknown said...

Two stunningly amazing creations. Isn't it good to have an outlet when not feeling well and you do a fab job.xxxx

kay said...

Fab card and candle Alison, hope you are feeling better today x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and candle :o)
I do hope you are soon better.
Hugs, Jackie xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful candle and beautiful card Ginny x

cotnob said...

I love your gorgeous candle Alison, such a great idea to put the wrapper on it.
Fabulous card as well, I love your image and great design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

i love your gorgeous cupcake candle alison and your card is stunning, i love the floral image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning Card Love he Flower.
Hugs Elfie