Saturday 29 March 2014

Challenge #7 at Open-Minded Crafting Fun

Morning All

Firstly let me say Welcome to my new followers, thank you for joining me I hope I can give you some inspiration.

We have a new challenge over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun and the theme this fortnight is Animal Antics, we have four wonderful sponsors so why not pop over to the site and join in with the fun

Just some lines

The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette

Scribbles Designs


My card is made with an image from  Sassy Studio Designs  and is called Cowardly Lion Sassy


I am not crafting today with Rachel as Sarah our youngest daughter is taking me out for lunch and then on for a massage for Mother's Day treat a day early I know but am really looking forward to it.  I have had a busy week this week so it will be nice to relax.  Yesterday I made some Warm Amber and Frankincense Soap it needs to go into the freezer for a couple of hours to enable me to get it out of the molds.  I also finished off wedding invitations for a commission, made 36 boxes for my soap to go into, managed to catch up on some blogging as well as DT work so all in all a productive day yesterday.

Well I must be off need to get ready for the off, will catch up with everyone later today when I get back so until then, why not pop over and see what the rest of the Design Team have been up to I can safely say their creations are much better than mine.

Loads of love

Alison 

9 comments:

Lorna said...

Fabulous card Alison, lovely design and a fab image
enjoy your mother's day treat
Lorna xx

Dawn said...

Great card Alison, I love that cute image!
Hope you enjoyed the massage!
HUgs
Dawn xx

cass said...

Wonderful card, great for our challenge this fortnight at Open Minded Challenges

Sue said...

Fabulous card Alison. Your colouring is beautiful and I love the papers.
I hope you enjoyed your special treat today.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Alison, I love your gorgeous images and great design.
I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day treat.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Awesome card, have a lovely massage and enjoy your day.xxxx

Anonymous said...

Perfect Card love the Wild Cat Paper in the Background.
Hugs Elfie

Heike said...

Oh, I do love this card Alison. The sexy image and big cat theme are brilliant.
Take care, Heike xx

coops said...

so stunning alison.gorgeous colouring and i love the sassy image ;D

xx coops xx