Wednesday 19 March 2014

New Challenge over at Crafting For All Seasons

Hi Everybody

Hope you are all keeping well, my back is still sore but I am waiting for an appointment at the Dr's have to ring up every day after 08.15 to see if he has any appointments think by the time I get sorted I will be dead and buried lol.

Enough moaning

Today we have a new challenge over at Crafting For All Seasons and our challenge this week is no designer papers.  for my card I used some oil pencils that I bought years ago an never used and combined them to make my backing papers.  The image is from the wonderful

                                                                         Kenny K  
                         

and the prize this week is 3 digi images 

How wonderful is that 

So without more ado here is my card hope you like it, kept it fairly simple as did not want to detract from my gorgeous handmade backing papers lol. 



Will be back later to do a bit of blog hopping

Love Alison 

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny x

Sarah said...

Great handmade backing paper, and your image looks like a sassy madam!! Sure you will get an appointment soon...fingers crossed xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Alison, such a great image and your handmade backing paper looks gorgeous.
I hope you get your appointment sorted soon.
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo super, Luv Sam x

Dawn said...

Love it Alison! Great background!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Bianca said...

That´s a fab card! What a lovely coloration! xx Bianca

Unknown said...

That's a fabulous backing paper Alison and the image is marvellous too! Hope you get your appt soon - it's frustrating isn't it, having to ring every day!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Great Card looks so good.
Hugs Elfie

Carol said...

Fab card Alison and great background, love your colouring. Carol x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Alison, great image and your backing paper looks gorgeous.
Hope you got your appointment.
Wendy xx

Dawn said...

Great projects! The candle is gorgeous & the card is too!
Glad you finally got a docs appt!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Fabulous card Alison, love the colors.
Cindy

coops said...

so stunning alison.i love your colours and fab sassy image :D

xx coops xx