Sunday 6 April 2014

Afternoon All

Well the weekend is nearly over, how quick did that go, I had a lovely time over at Rachel's yesterday but left slightly earlier than usual as my fibromyalgia was grabbing hold, managed to get home ok but was in bed for 7.30 last night and slept right though until around 8.30 this morning.

I managed to make two cards yesterday as part of this commission I have on at the moment, anniversary card not sure how long the couple have been married but this is what I came up with using  Hunky Dory stuff that I have had in for ages and stored under the desk thought it time to get it out.


I just love this card is so pretty with the acetate holding the front of the card image.  This idea came from one of the CD's inside the new Crafters Companion Magazine.

Well I am in the middle of blogging your wonderful site's but blogger is playing up so thought I would do a quick post whilst blogger sorts itself out. lol.

On a good note, Sarah has bought a new-ish car today and it will be ready for her to pick up from the garage on Tuesday that means I will be able to get out and about again, thank goodness I hate being stuck at home with no transport, the only bus is into Plymouth Town Centre, costs nearly £8.00 return and is only every two and two and half hours and takes over an hour to get into town which is no good for me all that jigging about.

Well am off to complete my blogging catch up with you all again in the morning.

Love Alison x



8 comments:

ALI said...

Lovely card Alison, love those flowers.

Sarah said...

So pretty Alison, sure the couple will love it xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Alison, such a pretty floral image and great design - a perfect Anniversary card.
Pauline
x

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a very pretty card... I love the quality of Hunkydory. I do hope this will a much better week for you healthwise. Maybe if the weather warms up a bit would that ease your joints at all?

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Pretty card Alison....hope you feel better soon...Joolsx

crafty-stamper said...

beautiful card Alison love the topper and border-had a look at all your recent cards all fantastic-trying to catch up with blogs-two days after I broke my toe I dislocated a finger and been helping with little grandaughters who have both been really poorly with scarlet fever so forgive me not commenting on all
Carol x

Sue said...

Hello Alison. I am really sorry that I have missed so many of your fabulous creations the last couple of days, I don't understand why your blog is not showing up on my reading list!
Your card today is gorgeous, I love the beautiful design and pretty colours.
Take care, hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Alison..just gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx