Thursday 10 April 2014

Today is the day t

I had a busy day yesterday, coffee stop in the morning, afternoon, came home and designed some posters for the big breakfast we hold twice a year in the village and people come from miles away for a Full English Breakfast with tea/coffee and toast all thrown in for around £5.00, I am not involved in this one apart from the posters as I resigned from the Village Committee.

I waited for a delivery in the afternoon of more pillar wax which I ordered on Tuesday and it arrived around 3pm how's that for service.  I then made some container candles in Nag Champa, Vanilla and Love Spell perfumes and then sorted dinner out, filled the dishwasher and then decided to make some more pillar candles I now have 93 Container Candles and approx 60 Pillar Candles but will make some more pillar one's today, plus some candles for around the house as I finished the last one today, usually have one in our bedroom and two in the living room and one in the bathroom.

I started a a card yesterday and finished it off this morning this is part of the commissioned cards only two more to make after this one, but am awaiting a stamp which I ordered from LOTV which has not arrived yet which is very unusual.  If not in today's post will contact them to see what is happening.

I just loved making this card it is so unusual, the image is from Saturated Canary some of the flowers are from the ribbon girl and the others are from petal lu.


Don't forget that I am closing my blog candy at 6pm tonight and will announce the winner shortly afterwards of if you wish to join in and grab some candy you need to go Here, am off to do some blog hopping just now and start then next of the commissioned cards.

Lots of love

Alison 

11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great shaped card Alison, super image too xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous card design Ginny x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Alison. I love the pretty image and such a fabulous shape with pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Alison, gorgeous image and great design.
Pauline
x

pam said...

fabulous card design Alison, love the image and embellishments.
pam

Unknown said...

LOVE the card....awesome. xx

Rachel Webber said...

Love your card & funnily enough I have a card base on my desk shaped just like it which I started the other day! (Great minds think alike )

Love

Rach x

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.i love the shape and colours and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous teepee card Alison..so much fun to make.Love the image and fabulous colours.


luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaped card and love the image and die-cut frame, I love nag champa I usually buy the incense sticks
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Love the Image soo sweet.
Hugs Elfie