Monday 16 June 2014

I am still alive - Warning Very Picture Heavy

Morning All

Not dead just missing in action again but slowly on the mend.  I have managed to do some crafting on the odd day or two but nothing much.

The decorating is all finished now thank goodness and here are a few pics


This is a picture of the main wall with the fireplace and mirror and my gorgeous new wallpaper

New Ceiling Light

Hearth with my little wooden duck bought at a craft fair


Left Hand Corner on main wall 


Candle I made 

New Cushions I made 

My Beautiful New Lamp 

Lamp when turned on 

Right Hand Corner on main wall, the lamp in the corner is made from cut glass crystal  and was a wedding present nearly 40 years ago but the shade was the wrong colour so used my spectrum noir pens on the shade to achieve the right colour rather than buying a new one. 


Now on to the crafty bits that I have been doing, lots of sewing and again picture heavy.







I have more made up but have not taken photo's of them yet will try and get on to that later today and post it on the blog tomorrow all being well.

I will pop by shortly to do a bit of blog hopping and try and do a bit of catching up but sorry if I miss anyone out as I am only going back 1 day and then carrying on as normal tomorrow.

Love to All

Alison 

7 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

My goodness Alison, you've been so busy. The room looks brilliant and such a fantastic idea to change the colour of the lampshade. Loving your cushions and those bags are beautiful. You've inspired me to get out my machine.

Sarah said...

Blimey woman, there's no stopping you, love the bags and your wallpaper looks fab xx

Janice said...

Your decorating looks lovely Alison and I love all your co-ordinating bits and bobs! Fab job on the candle and cushion covers and that lamp is a real beauty when on. Can picture you there sitting quite happily! Great bags too - you have a proper little craft factory going on in your house! Jx

crafty-stamper said...

Great living room Alison love the wallpaper and the lamp looks brilliant when turned on -love all the beautiful bags and hope your feeling better
Carol x

coops said...

your bags are gorgeous alison and i am loving your living room colours ;D

xx coops xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

hI Alison,Glad you are feeling a bit better...Just love your bags...and the living room looks fab....Joolsx

aussie aNNie said...

Fab make over of your lovely place, the wall paper is beautiful as are your lovely bags....keeping in touch.xxThe Journey is the Start