Tuesday 24 June 2014

New Challenge over at Oldie But A Goodie

Morning All

What beautiful weather we have been having, the sun makes the day so much brighter and lifts my spirit.  We had a lovely day out on Saturday going to pick up my greeting card stand, went to Ikea but honestly don't see what there is to rave about not that impressed really but at least I can now say that I have been.

We had lunch in a lovely country pub as we came back avoiding the motorway as the traffic on the M4 to M5 had massive tailbacks, finally arriving home around 6pm.

I am doing another craft fair at Endsleigh Garden Centre again this weekend and already have an order for two large spiral candles which is good news as that means I have already made the price of my table.

It was my turn at OBAG to choose the theme for this fortnight's challenge and I have chosen Baby and the prize for the lucky winner is below



I chose the theme baby as I wanted to use my Mo Manning digi stamp that I have had for ages and never used and it is so cute.


Am off out this morning to the Scrap Shop in Plymouth, you have to be a member to use this shop and my friend Jane is taking me, they sell all kinds of craft stuff amongst other bits and bobs and I need some webbing to make handles for my bags which again I have an order for and need to get finished by next Monday but can do that over the next few days.  

Bye for now will catch up with you all soon, I know I keep saying this but my back is a bit easier and my Fibromyalgia is now settling down again so hey can sit at the computer.

Love Alison 

18 comments:

Janice said...

Super baby card Alison, love the bug theme running thru it! IKEA is always a shop I want to visit too but there isn't one close by! Happy craft shopping today, Jx

Regina said...

That card is just adorable! The image is cute and your coloring is great!
Your details are so exquisite with brilliant dies.
Regina*

Julie B said...

What a cute image Alison, just adorable! :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love the image Ginny x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Alison,love the fab image.xxx

Rachel Webber said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend, good luck with Endsleigh this weekend - take it that means no crafting again this weekend :(

Love the card!

Hope to catch up soon

Love, Rach x

Sarah said...

It was a great choice for a theme Alison, I rarely do baby cards so it was a good excuse. LOVE your card, such a grat image and I'm so glad to hear that you are suffering less xx

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.stunning detailing and i love your design and adorable image :D

xx coops xx

crafty-stamper said...

glad to hear your back is feeling better great card and love the image and caterpillar at the bottom
carol x

Jackie said...

Good morning Alison, I have finally managed to join your followers again (I think). What a lot of gorgeous projects since I last popped in :o)
Jackie xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Alison, Lovely card ...just love the cute image....Joolsx

ALI said...

Really cute card, ,love the ladybird theme. I wasn't sure if I was going to be sea sick but I was fine, thankfully.

Chrissy said...

One of the sweetest images from Mo Alison...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denise Goeldner said...

What a cutie card love the layout & colours, that caterpillar is lovely goes well with the sweet image. Hope you had a good day at the Scrap Shop.
~ DT Sis ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Aluna said...

Beautiful card - I like Mo's images so much. The catepillar on your card is so cute :) You are amazing - thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog. Hugs, Joanna

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super mo baby card alison ... just love that little image ... so cute ... I have never been to Ikea ... (not hubby's sort of thing lol ) hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Dawn said...

Cute card Alison! I love that image!
Great colour comb too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Alison, I love your image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x