Monday 22 September 2014

Where does the time go

Afternoon all

I am so sorry I have not been around no excuses just lazy the days are just escaping from me.  I have been to test drive my new car which will be delivered in early December can't wait.  I had a lovely day out last week with a couple of my neighbours went plant shopping as I wanted to do something under my living room window and one of my neighbours loves gardening and gave me some hints and tips and even helped me make this rockery



This area was just covered with weeds and grass I love the look of this so much that I keep having to go out and look at it the ornaments I have had given as presents or have bought over the years so thought they would look pretty in with the plants.  I have made a promise to myself that as from the 1st October I will blog and comment every day as I used to but at the moment am thinking of going to Exeter Westpoint show on the 25th September, I also have a craft fair coming up and an advanced soap making course which I am really looking forward to, so as I am busy until October I will  just pop by every now and again but after that I promise to catch up with everyone.

Love Alison xx

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

your garden looks lovely enjoy!1 Ginny x

coops said...

your new rockery looks gorgeous alison :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Your garden puts my mess to shame, i really need to sort it out :-), Luv Sam x

crafty-stamper said...

your new rockery looks brilliant Alison
Carol x