Saturday 7 November 2015

Horrid Weather







Afternoon All

Are you like me wanting to hibernate when the autumn and winter comes along I hate the rain but at least there will be no fireworks if its raining poor Bella is so frightened by them.

Alan took me to Hobbycraft today so that I could get some more 300gsm card stock.    A couple of weeks ago whilst over at Rachel's crafting I pinched some cardstock off her and printed some backgrounds onto the card stock so that I could use the Crafters Companion bag making template as I wanted to make a bag for Nicole our granddaughter for her birthday on the 17th November and I will put a voucher inside for her.

Well I have finally managed to it today and hopefully I can get the picture to download as for some reason it doesn't want to do it this is the third try now so here goes:


 
Is anyone else having trouble with their blog mine is jumping it makes me feel a bit dizzy and also will not let me upload my pictures.  I am using my new laptop which has windows 10 on it and google chrome does not like windows 10 was making my machine do very funny things so I had to take it off the computer so if anyone knows a different way of uploading pictures I would be eternally grateful.

Am off just now to check out your lovely blogs, speak to you all again soon.

Alison






6 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG Alison, long time no see. For some reason I can't follow your blog, so I don't get notifications :o(
I do remember you having that chest of drawers made, seems like ages ago.
A lovely way to give a voucher as a present :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

P.S. Alison, I have subscribed by email now so should get notification in future :o)
Jackie xx

Carol said...

Lovely to see you again Alison. Love the bag, it's so pretty. Carol x

Wendy said...

Hi Alison, great to see you back! Gorgeous gift bag, such pretty flowers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you Alison, I hope you are well.
Your gift bag is beautiful, such an elegant design.
Sorry, I can't help with your blog problems, I haven't downloaded Windows 10 yet.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful gift bag Alison and love all the embellishments
Carol x