Wednesday 23 March 2016

Another Lovely Day

Afternoon/Evening all

Have had a lovely day today, I met up with our eldest granddaughter Nicole and my new great granddaughter Darcy and went out for lunch it was lovely, had a good old chat.  Afterwards we popped in to where our daughter Sarah works to show off Darcy and to pass some mail to Sarah that had come to us by mistake.  I then came home to where the post had been delivered and my new Joanna Sheen House Mouse, decoupage CD had arrived so had to have a play.

Alan will be home shortly so this is going to be a quick post and I will pop by to see your lovely creations after dinner is over with tonight.

So without further ado here is the card I made this afternoon do hope you like it.



Sorry about the photo not very good I know but the battery is running low and I need to charge it and the light was shining on my scan n cut.

Well am off to start dinner for Alan and will pop back a bit later to do some commenting.

Love to All

Alison 

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is such an adorable creation...love the cute mice
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Alison, such a super image.
I have some Birthday candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Donna Ellis said...

It is beautiful, Alison! I especially like the soft colors - Alison, thank you for your recent visit to my little blog, and becoming a follower. I, too, am following you. So glad you are feeling better! The time spent with Granddaughter and Great Granddaughter sounds SO SPECIAL - how blessed you are to enjoy family in that manner. I love HM, and have never tried a decoupage style card - thank you for the inspiration! So glad we are teamies on OCC. hugs, de

Whisper said...

Aaaah so sweet and adorable and i'm glad to hear you had a lovely day with your family, Luv Sam x

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the decoupaged House Mouse images and sounds like you had a great family meet up
Carol x