Sunday 17 April 2016

Afternoon Everybody

Have had a busy morning, went into Cornwall to Kernow Mill and bought myself a lovely new handbag and a pair of shoes, then came home and have cut material out for some makes which I will show when finished these are for the Cornwood Fair in the Square which is on the 2nd May.

I have nearly finished sorting my stamps out and for someone who thought she did not have many has over 200.  I am waiting for some more storage boxes from Ikea and then we are completely finished the craft room and then will be buying a shed for the garden for my wheelchair and Alan's tools

I then made a couple of cards which are below and am going to comment before getting dinner ready, so not as photo heavy like yesterday lol x


These cards are made using the Rachelle Anne Miller CD and I have just matted and layered them to give them some substance added a bit of bling and butterfly they made fairly quick cards 



Am signing off just now and will be popping along to your wonderful blogs soon.

Love Alison xx

9 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Hi Alison - such Beautiful cards - You asked where in South West I am - I am in Thornbury xx

cotnob said...

These are lovely Alison, such sweet images - really pretty cards.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

Two cute cards Alison, love the images. YOur craft room looks fabulous too. Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and love the cute images
carol x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Alison, adorable images.
Hugs
Wendy x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Hello said...

Oh these two cards are so adorable Alison!! I also wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my little giveaway...if you pop over to my blog, I've left a message there for you...congratulations hun.

Huge Hugz, Lorraine your newest follower xx

Dawn said...

Two very sweet little cards!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Fikreta said...

so sweet cards!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom