Saturday 30 April 2016

Evening all

I have had a real busy day putting inserts into the cards I have made and putting them into cello bags ready for Monday nearly there now but last night my back, hands, fingers were all throbbing as I am having a massive flare up of my arthritis so hardly any sleep last night.

Alan is on backshift today so that means he starts work at 2pm until 10pm it takes about 45 minutes for him to get home so I will be tucked up in bed by the time he gets home.

I have made some cards today and here is one of them hope you like it.

the verse inside says Like you he is at an age when he can't remember, happy birthday

Well I will pop by shortly to see what you have all been up to. 

Love 

Alison 

10 comments:

Sarah said...

This made me smile Alison!! xx

Whisper said...

Ooooo LOL this made me giggle, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Alison, such a super image and great sentiment.
Pauline
x

Denise Goeldner said...

What a super card, love the cute image and scene created and design xx

aussie aNNie said...

hehe so why did the chicken cross the road.....Beautiful designed creation...fabulous colours chosen too..xx
 {aNNie}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow just love that image he has attitude! brilliant card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Fikreta said...

great card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous silly chicken, Alison! That background is too delightful and I love your overall design.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and before I read about the sentiment I was going to say by the look on her face she has no idea lol
Carol x