Saturday 7 May 2016

Another Lovely Morning

Hello everybody hope you are all ok a hug is sent to those who need it.  I spent the morning yesterday with our gorgeous granddaughter Nicole and baby Darcy who gave me lots of smiles,  its amazing how she can turn this moody old git into a mushy cooing soft cantered bit of mush. 

Our main computer has decided it does not wish to play anymore so am having to use the laptop and am in the process of moving all the files over which is going to take days.

I also went to play this afternoon with my lovely friend Rachel and I had a card in mind which Pauline aka Cotnob did a few weeks ago using the  Designer's Directory USB and I am sure she will not mind that I pinched ahem borrowed her style to make this card

I borrowed Rachel's distress inks to colour the outside of the card, the cardstock inside is from my stash don't know where it came from.  The seahorse die is from the Joanna Sheen Signature collection.  I do hope you like it . 

I will pop by shortly to check out your lovely work again, thank you for the comments about the robot thingy will have to try again to comment without using it although I did try lol. 

Catch up soon

Alison

9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the scene through the aperture and great little seahorse die-love the dewdrops as bubbles
Carol x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Alison, so cute,
Good luck with moving all your files over.
Hugs
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning creation, this image is so gorgeous and your colours are beautiful...xx  {aNNie}

NanaConnie said...

Love this, Alison! It's like having a window into the ocean. :-D

Donna Ellis said...

Such a fun card, Alison! It reminds me of the underwater boat rides, glass bottom boats, and the underwater viewing rooms many of our parks and theme parks have in central Florida! Fabulous use of papers, colors and products! Wonderful design! Glad you enjoyed a fun day with Rachel after an icky day with the computer. hugs, de

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Alison....Great design....like looking though a port hole.....not that I do as Im not a good sailor...lol....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Alison....Great design....like looking though a port hole.....not that I do as Im not a good sailor...lol....Joolsx

Dawn said...

It's Brilliant Alison! Love all the detail!
Hugs
Dawn xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Alison, I'm pleased that I could provide some inspiration.
Pauline
x