Sunday 22 May 2016

Fantastic Day

Afternoon Everybody

How are you all?  I had a fantastic day out with my buddy Dorne at the Malvern Quilt Festival bought lots of goodies, Big Shot Plus, with three dies, fabric to make our daughter Sarah some cushion covers, basics like more pins, bobbins, ribbon and I came back with some money don't ask me how but I did.

Am shattered today and am resting as my back is killing me from all the sitting on the coach left home at 8am arrived home at 8.15pm so a long day slept like a baby last night lol x

Anyway enough of all that lets get on with my make which I made on Friday evening.  I embossed cardstock slightly smaller than 6x6 then used a die to cut out the shape and stamped happy birthday directly on to my 6x6 cardstock, made the flowers using my heartfelt creations lily stamps and dies coloured in with sea breeze dewdrop versa magic chalk ink, shaped and then put onto the side of the card also used some leaf dies that I had to create some contrast.  Hope you like it.



Am off now to do some commenting

love to all

Alison x

9 comments:

NanaConnie said...

This is absolutely stunning, my friend! Gorgeous flowers you made and I love the embossing.

Sarah said...

This is lovely Alison, the aperture is such a great idea and those blooms are gorgeous xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the embossing and beautiful flowers-sounds like you had a great day though
Carol x

pam said...

Beautiful card Alison, love the flowers.
Sound like you had a great day out.
Pam x

Desire Fourie said...

Alison this is a beautiful Birthday card. Just adore the dimension on those pretty flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

glad you enjoyed your day love the card and dies
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

So glad you had a such a good day Alison..gorgeous card..love the embossed background and fabulous flowers..so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Simply delightful flowers and embossed background, glad to hear you had a good day too, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Alison, a lovely design and beautiful flowers.
I'm so pleased to hear that you had a good day at the festival.
Pauline
x