The sun is shining yet again today, not sure how long it's going to last but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.
I decided I was going to make my boxes for my soap easy not much to do print off the writing and put through the cameo that went ok, I then decided I was going to do some blogging ok not too strenuous or dangerous, Alan took the dog out and I though mmmm I'll make a couple of container candles, started to melt the wax and thought oh ill just finish putting those last few soaps into the boxes, then emails's came through so started reading them, then next thing I knew the smoke alarms were going off like crazy, I hobbled into the kitchen and the pan was on fire.
By this time Alan had walked through the door along with Bella and took over wet a tea towel and placed it gently over the pan this then doused the flames but my god the smell it is still with us this morning even though we have had the windows open all night. So my lesson today is never leave a pan with oil in it on the hot stove to melt on its own always stay with it. When I think of the consequences of what I did I feel sick to my stomach. I have never ever done anything like this before but guess what wake up call cos will never do it again either. It frightened me that I had forgotten something so important. What would have happened if I had gone out, I would have lost everything in the home including Bella and this made me cry. I am starting to lose my marbles with this stupid syndrome as my memory is completely shot but this time it wasn't something silly like keys in freezer etc it was something really dangerous and life threatening.
Well I promised you yesterday that I would show you a little project I have been working on and here it is
Also before trying to set the kitchen alight made this
Well I need to do wait for it that dreaded word, a little bit of housework before I start stopping by everybody's blog so will catch up with you all later.
Love Alison xx