Followers

Friday, 13 December 2013

Morning from a rainy Dartmoor

Morning Everybody

Very dark here today and it's raining, I suppose we can't complain as I can't remember the last time it rained.  Bella is slightly improved but still not herself, but at least she has started to eat again which is good news. 

I was asked to make a Christmas card for our local bowling club by one of my coffee stop friends, well this just stumped me could not think of anything until I remembered my Wrinklies CD from La Pashe so here is what I came up with

 
I still have on-going projects to show you but I have not finished them yet so will probably try and post another project tomorrow now.   I need to finish everything off really as I am doing a craft fair tomorrow but I keep getting side tracked and starting new project without finishing the others but today I am going to get settled and sort everything out.
 
Will be back blog hopping later to see you wonderful creations
 
Love Alison xx

12 comments:

  1. so stunning Alison.fabulous fun images and your design is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous...fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Alison, I like the images and the tree.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Alison..I love the bowling images..fantastic card.Sport theme cards are quite hard but you nailed this one.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card I love this CD but forget I have it too -they have great B.papers too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Alison. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous fun card Alison, such great images and beautiful detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, I love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, the images and all the added goodies, fab.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card that is just perfectly tailored to the recipients. Lovely images.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you for leaving a message for me I really appreciate your taking time out to take a look and comment. Alison x