Monday 23 December 2013

Sorry being AWOL

Morning Everybody

Sorry about being AWOL for the last couple of days but my migraine got the better of me so stayed away from computer and bright lights.  Feeling much better now just tired, as Sarah and I had the brainwave of doing the shopping for Christmas food plus my usual monthly shop at midnight last night am shattered now, we left home at around 12.15am and got back at 2.15am, poor old Sarah has work today.  I still have a few bits to get but they can wait until later today.

As I was waiting for the shop to open last night decided I would make Nicole's altered bag and two Gift Card Holders which turned out quite well, here they are:

Nicole and Dean's Christmas Bag of Goodies

Made two of these gift card holders
one in gold and one in blue for Jessica and Nicole 

I have quite a bit to do today as I need to get the meat we bought last night into the freezer but stupid me did not buy freezer bags so these are on my list, need to tidy up and strip our bed as I have been lying in it for a couple of days trying to get rid of my headache.  Alan and Sarah will make the bed when they get home tonight as that winter quilt is just too heavy for me to manage. 

I then have to go to the wool shop and buy another ball of wool to finish Jessica's scarf off that I started knitting on Friday and sort out dinner for tonight am thinking shepherds pie which is easy to make and quite filling for my workers when they get home.  

Well am off to do my jobs will be back to try and catch up on everybody when I have finished all my jobs.  Take care.  

Love Alison xxx


10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

They are both wonderful. Wishing you Alison and your Family a very Happy Christmas Ginny♥

Wendy said...

Gorgeous bag and gift card holders Alison...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

Your gift bag is gorgeous Alison..really lovely and very cute gift card holder too..hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year 2014..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Aaah what absolute sweetie.

So sorry to hear your migraines has floored you for a couple of days - i've been having accupuncture treatment and mine (touch wood) have got better, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Alison, such adorable images.
Sending good wishes to you and your family for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are gorgeous Alison, Merry Christmas!!
Kevin xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the decorated bag and hope you are feeling better-well we went to Asda at ten this morning and it was practically deserted -best wishes for a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Carol x

Heike said...

Oh, I love the altered bag. It is fabulous. And such adorable gift card holders.
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Heike xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous gift bag and I love that adorable penguin image.
Pauline
x

sallysbitz2 said...

Your altered gift bag is lovely.
Those migraines are a pain, but you did the best thing.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas & wish you all the best for 2014.

hugs sally.
http://sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk