and here is Sarah's shawl that she asked me to make to go with her dress the material is a nightmare to sew but managed it in the end. I also made a repair job on Alan's jacket the lining had come apart at the sleeve seam and I have promised to sort it every night this week so finally got around to it. I am off out this morning to deliver my order which I finished on Tuesday and then back home to do some more sewing have a couple of projects on the go which I want to finish, will post them when completed.
This photo does not do it justice as it is sparkles when the sunlight hits it
the material is organza
Also altered the top half of the dress to make it actually fit Sarah as the dress has been very poorly made, but with a bit of tweaking here and there it now looks so much better.
will be back later on to do some blog hopping, take care