Wednesday 2 April 2014

New Challenge over at Crafting For All Seasons

Morning everybody,

Very productive day yesterday managed to get 20 candles made.  I am waiting for my hard oils to arrive from the Soap Kitchen so that I can start making more soap as I have run out of Coconut Oil, Palm Oil and only have a little olive oil left, my order should be here sometime tomorrow.

Anyway enough of the waffle on with the good stuff.  www.craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk have a new theme this fortnight and it is Dies and Punches we have as our sponsor this time The Paper Shelter and a $20.00 dollar gift certificate.

Here is my card


Why not pop over to Crafting for All seasons and check out the rest of the team's work, I am so lucky to be part of a talented team.

Will be back later to do a bit of blog hopping.
Love Alison 

7 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lovely card there, thanks for popping by mine. I just checked and I am following you here so that's good! Take care Zo xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Alison. fab colours. love the image. so pretty x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Alison...such a beautiful image...Joolsx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Alison, fabulous image and embellishments.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

I totally adoe your card Alison! I love that image & your embellies are just perfect!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Janice said...

Love this one too - what a super card & I have that image...really should use it! Jx

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.stunning details and i love your rich colours and sweet image :D

xx coops xx