Tuesday 5 August 2014

New Challenge over at Oldie But A Goodie

Morning All

I am so late with this post I have been really poorly with my Fibromyalgia and can barely move for the pain,I have also had some bad news which has knocked me back my darling eldest brother has bladder cancer and out of all my brother's and sisters he is the one that has always been there for me I am so close to him and love him dearly  Also our darling Toby (little gingernut cat) has gone missing we have not seen him now since Saturday have phoned all the logical places but he has not been handed in anywhere I hope someone has decided to take him rather than thinking about lying hurt somewhere and not able to get home.  

We have a new challenge today at OBAG and the theme is Black and White Plus 1.  This fortnight's theme was given to us by the lovely Francessca.

On a sad not the lovely Janice is leaving us but I wish her all the best though I will miss her.  The card have made today is using an image by Mo Manning I just love her images so without further ado here is my card


I have taken some photo's of Sarah's new settee covers now I have finished them will blog them later this week.  Why not pop over to OBAG and join in the challenge.

Lots of love Alison xx


8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card sorry to hear that you have been poorly hope you are better soon. I hope you find you cat soon Ginny x

Sarah said...

This is such a great take on the theme Alison and a fab image. What a horrid time you are going through Alison, sending good wishes xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Alison love the image and papers,hope you feel better soon and Toby comes home safe
carol x

ALI said...

Great card Alison, hope things improve soon for you.

Chrissy said...

What a great image and colouring Alison..lol..love the papers and fabulous design..I'm so sorry you are still having such a rough time..sending you cyber hugz and hope you feel better soon...so sorry to hear about your Brother....take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

The is a fabulous card Alison, such a brilliant image.
I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering at the moment and sorry to hear about your Brother, I hope they can do something to help him.
One of our cats disappeared for over a week once - she had managed to get shut in someones shed - it might be worth checking with you neighbours - I hope Toby turns up safe and well.
Take care.
Pauline
x
.

Desire Fourie said...

The image has so much character and I love how it pops against the black and white background.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Rachel Webber said...

Fab card Ali, love that Mo image and you've done an amazing job colouring it.

Love, Rach x