Wednesday 21 August 2013

Anniversary Card

Hi All

Today's card is one I have made for a member of Docrafts who put a call out asking for an Anniversary card for her and her hubby so I said I would make one and this is what I have come up with.  The image is from Canstock (here) and I blinged it up a little with some gems and glitter, backed the image with red mirri card and a little bow at the bottom. 



I have a couple of cards on commission to make loads of time as they are Christmas one's but want to get them out of the way, I also have a birthday card to make for an 88 year old think it may be flowers of some description will have to see what I can come up with.


I have a skirt that needs taking in and it is a bit beyond my talents so will have to find a dressmaker in the area need it for going on holiday.   I have lost my confidence in doing things like this since being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia as I used to make mine and the girls clothes right down to pleated skirts for school and shirts etc but I don't trust the way my brain works anymore. 


Will catch up blogging later today.

Lots of love

Alison xxx

11 comments:

kay said...

Lovely card Alison,you sound very busy x

Janice said...

What a great image and card. Will have to stop blog hopping today, I keep seeing stamps I want/need! Jx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Alison, so classy and love the pink and pearls..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Alison, sure this will be appreciated.
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

This is really pretty Alison, I love the pearl details.
Pauline
x

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, very pretty :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning alison.really gorgeous design and i love the heart ;D

xx coops xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card...so pretty Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card...so pretty Joolsx

ALI said...

Love the heart and the design.

ALI said...

Love the heart and the design.