Monday 31 March 2014

Morning All

Hi everybody, lovely and sunny here today, washing on the line, housework all done so what am I going to do with the rest of the day......

CRAFT, need to catch up on some DT work also I really must put inserts into my cards and seal them up ready for craft fairs.  Was thinking of making more soap but not able to as my delivery from the Soap Kitchen has not arrived boo hoo.

So making candles will be the craft of the day.

I am thinking about giving away some candy but it will not be card making stuff it will be soap and candles and possible bath bombs too which is what I made yesterday afternoon, I really need to get some new molds for these. I will try and sort something out regarding my candy giveaway if anyone is interested let me know.  Sorry it won't be card making stuff.


At the moment the only molds I have is a silicone heart shaped mold and whilst these are ok would like to make better and bigger one's, also before I can sell these I have to have the recipe safety assessed which costs around £140.00, but I can give them away which is fine for the moment as thinking of giving these free when people spend a certain amount either on my website or at craft fairs.

Will be by shortly to do some blog hopping but need to get my breakfast and dry my hair before it dries and I look like the wild woman of Borneo.

Alison 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Alison, I often wondered how people selling soap got around all the safety assessments. That caustic soda is nasty stuff! Anyway, these look fabulous and I'm sure they'll go down a treat! Thanks for the heads up about the bunting challenge - have entered now lol! Maddy x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Alison...Love the way you done the soaps in the little bags...Joolsx

Sue said...

These look fabulous Alison, I love your stylish packaging.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

WOW Alison how professional can you get this is 'yum' style and classy so good on you my friend. If I lived closer I'd buy heaps...xxxx

coops said...

these look gorgeous alison and i bet they smell fab too.wow £140 is a lot but its got to be good for your sales if people know they are good for their skin.I buy a lot of lush products as they don`t aggravate my skin.

xx coops xx