Thursday 7 January 2016

Good News

Morning everybody will not say good as the weather is awful, I have to go out shortly and don't want to soooo cold.

Well I have some good news I have been accepted as a DT for Our Crafty Corner  and I am really excited as this will get me crafting again.  So everybody lets see you enter some challenges.

 Although not making cards I have been busy as I have been making baby blankets and cot sheets etc for my Granddaughter Nicole who is due to have her baby in February. Can't believe I am going to be a Great Nan and I'm not even 60 yet lol.

Here are a couple of makes hope you like them:


My first ever attempt at crochet made this for the living room


Baby Blanket for our new Great Granddaughter Darcy Rose

Cot Quilt my first ever attempt at making a quilt 


Work in progress a baby blanket 


Well my dears that's it from me today must get busy Alan will be home from work shortly and I need to put my crafty bits away so that dinner can be cooked.

Love to All

Alison 






3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning work they all look so beautiful well done Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Alison, I especially love the cot quilt - so pretty.
Congratulations on your new DT spot.
Pauline
x

Fikreta said...

these are wonderful!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom