Thursday 14 April 2016

What a busy week

Evening Everybody

Have you enjoyed the last couple of days with the glorious sunshine, it is now raining and a bit windy here on Dartmoor.

Earlier this month Sarah and I went for a day trip to Ikea in Bristol which is about 2 hours from where we live as I was looking for some storage for my craft room which we decided needed a make over as I could not find anything.  We ordered the Alex set of drawers and bought some boxes and some magazine files to hold papers.  I then went on line to Clever Cuts and bought some 12 x 12 paper storage shelves and also some die storage boxes.  We also bought a printer table for under the desk on casters so I can pull it out when needed for photocopying etc.

So Friday last week I emptied my craft room which took all day and then Alan and I then went to B&Q on Saturday and bought some Conti Board, some brackets.  Alan then proceeded to put more shelves in for me.  We finally finished all except one shelf which will be going in this weekend hopefully and then came the part where I sorted everything out, lots went to the charity shops, gave some away to friends and I am much tidier and seem to have more room (which means of course more goodies).

Yesterday was our granddaughter Jessica's Birthday can't believe she is 20 seems like only yesterday she was born.   As she is in to clothes and bags made this card from the Fabulous Fashion CD by Katysue designs I just love this CD as it has some amazing stuff on it.



I hope you like it.  

I will be posting photo's of the newly improved craft room as soon as the last shelf is up but what really scares me is the fact that I thought I had hardly any stamps but when emptying the room out I found two A4 storage cases full of stamps most of which have never been used I then opened a box and found a load more I now have a drawer full of wooden stamps and two boxes full of stamps but they are now in order and easy to find as I stamped them onto a 6 x 6 card and put in a cello bag and then popped into a box does that make sense (I would be dangerous if I had a brain cell that worked)

I can't finish the stamps off as I need some Ezee Mount for the unmounted stamps so when they are done we will be all organised for at least a week lol.

Well I am signing off for the night now and will be casting my eye over your lovely blogs tomorrow when I have a spare hour.

Love to all 
Sweet dreams

Alison 

3 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Card for your Granddaughter Alison.....I look for seeing your new craft room.....Mine needs a good old going though and give away things I dont used any more!!....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Card for your Granddaughter Alison.....I look for seeing your new craft room.....Mine needs a good old going though and give away things I dont used any more!!....Joolsx

coops said...

So beautiful Alison.Gorgeous image and I love your details and pretty soft colours ;D

xx coops xx