Tuesday 13 May 2014

New Challenge over at An Oldie But A Goodie

Morning all we have a new theme this fortnight for our challenge over at Oldie But A Goodie (OBAG) and our theme is Anniversary and was chosen by my DT Sis Fran and this is what I came up with



 made a fairly simple card and used some flowery glitter acetate sheets that I bought at the Exeter Craft Fair about two years ago and have never used them but decided I would like to colour them and layer them onto this card I know it doesn't show but the writing and coloured backing sheet match the colour I have used on the flower.

So why not pop along and see what my team mates have been up to and enter the challenge, I wish you all good luck.

I tried to finish my bag and apron off yesterday that I am in the middle of making but ran out of white cotton and did not feel like getting into the car doing a 10 mile round trip just to get some cotton so when I am in Ivybridge this morning I will get some then.  I am then going to Plympton to deliver the candle order from the Fair in the Square last Monday.  

I was going to sit down and read but was bored out of my mind with nothing to do, so made some soap up in a Lime, Mandarin and Basil fragrance and used a bit of green colour especially designed for soaps, can't wait until later today when it comes out of the soap moulds to see what it has turned out like, all I know at the moment is that it smells lovely and yummy.  I have used Cocoa Butter in this batch as it makes a lovely bubbly soap that is fantastic on the skin.  

Well that's it from me for now, will be back later to catch up on everyone's blogs but please do pop along to Oldie But A Goodie and enter in the challenge.  

Love to all

Alison xx

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card design Ginny x

Janice said...

Super card Alison - that's a gorgeous flower, Jx

Sarah said...

That flower is fantastic Alison, so twinkly. The soap sounds fabulous too!! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Alison, such a pretty flower and I love your design.
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

simply stunning alison.gorgeous design and i love your fabulous flower ;D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Alison, I love your glittery flower and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely flower and design.xxx

Jackie said...

OMG you have been so busy since I last stopped by. Wonderful projects and I love this beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

pam said...

wow you have been busy again, gorgeous card Alison, love the whole design.
pam