Monday 5 May 2014

Thank you cards

Hello my lovely blogging friends, sorry not caught up with blog land just yet, was doing DT work blog hopping and commenting last night and the weekend finally caught up with me was shattered so went to bed early.  Today I have the Fair in the Square (craft fair) so it's going to be another long one although Sarah and her friend Liz are coming to help me.

I have been making thank you cards, and gifts for the bride and grooms parents and also for the bride and groom themselves so will have to get them into the post on Tuesday (very expensive job its going to be too) but I hope you like what I have done


The Candles and cards together

Close up of card


Close up of Candle
I am sorry about the poor quality of pictures but I took these last night in my craft room and the light is not very good, the little girl on the candle is Stephen's daughter Violet from a previous relationship and she is such a cutie pie.

Well best get on with this craft fair and I will catch up with you all as soon as I can.

Love Alison x

8 comments:

Janice said...

I'm amazed you even made it into the craft room yesterday, but to turn out candles and cards and write a post too, boy you have more enerdy than me Alison! Fingers crossed for today, that sales go well and that the sun shines, Jx

Sarah said...

You amaze me Alison!! Fab cards and candles too, I am sure they will be much appreciated and enjoyed!! Hope the Fair goes well xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful creations today Ginny x

Sue said...

WOW! These look stunning. The personalised candles look wonderful and I love the cards.
I hope you have a good time at the craft fair.
hugs Sue xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh my word Alison just love your projects ... they all go so well together ... love the candle well love them all ... well done ... I am sure they will be more than happy ... hope your craft fair went well ... we were thoroughly spoilt with the weather down here hope you had a good one too ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

What lovely cards and candles.....hope your craft fair went well...Joolsx

coops said...

so stunning alison.those candles are fabulous and i love your pretty thankyou cards ;D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Alison, I love the CAS design of the cards.
Pauline
x