Saturday 26 February 2022

Allsorts Challenge week 665


Morning everybody

We have a new Challenge at Allsorts Challenge blog this week the theme is hand coloured or paper pieced

Two prizes, Tonic die set from Colemans Craft Warehouse and 3 images from Ruth Hamilton Design 




I found this theme to be challenging as it took me ages to decide what I wanted to do but here is what I came up with, hand coloured flowers


Why not pop along and discover what the rest of the design team came up with.

Hope to see your entries at 


Alison



We aim to comment on all entires at least once, usually more…but not all DT’s have access to third party hosts such as as Pinterest, Splitcoast, Flickr and Facebook so will be unable to leave a comment. However, as long as those entries are eligible for the theme they will still be included in draws and Top 5 picks.

16 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully coloured image teamed with beautiful papers,a card suitable for so many occasions

Linby said...

This is just so pretty and lovely colours.

Jackie T said...

Hi Alison this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarn said...

Lovely card. Really pretty jar of flowers. xxx

Ellibelle said...

It's a beautiful image, Alison. And so nicely colored! Great sketch too with all the pretty layers of paper and love the die cut butterfly!

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card Alison, lovely floral image and beautifully coloured, Kate x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful floral image A,Iain and great colouring, and your die cut butterfly is fab
Pauline xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous flower bouquet and beautifully coloured;-))m

Chrissy said...

Love the layers and layout Alison and the image is so pretty, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty floral image and card Alison.
Lorraine

brenda said...

A belated visit to say what a super card for our theme this week Alison.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely stunning card, Alison! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You got it Alison, this is beautiful.
Faith x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Alison
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the beautifully coloured image and textured frame
Carol x

Cecilia Benjamin said...

My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
I guessed this is the least I could do to help.