Thursday 10 March 2022

New Monthly Challenge over at A Place to Start

 Afternoon all

I made a bit of a boob of myself by putting my two design team blogs together rush of something to the old brain cells me thinks.

so here is my Challenge Card for A Place to Start where the theme this month is anything goes with the option of two by two and here is the card that I came up with





I will be by later on to check out all your wonderful blogs but I need to get my list ready for the old age pensioner luncheon club that I run every fortnight, so lots of phoning around as the oldies forget to contact me if they are not coming.  I am also trying to make a flyer for our Easter Big Breakfast in the village Hall will try and put a photo of it on the blog once I have done.  

Why not join in the challenge this month

A Place to Start

 

Love Alison xx

10 comments:

meg said...

You can't beat Lili of the Valley baby images,a beautiful card Alison

Jackie T said...

Hi Alison this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Twin baby card,love the pretty P.paper and little embellishments
Carol x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this cute image, fab card

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alison, such a sweet image and lovely pastel pinks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful baby girl card Alison, such a fabulous image and love the bunting and bows..

luv CHRISSYxx

Celeste said...

So so sweet! Adorbs!

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and imagex

monde said...

Thanks for teaching us so much with your blog

Cecilia Benjamin said...

My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
I guessed this is the least I could do to help.