Followers

Saturday, 14 May 2016

Evening All

I have arrived safely from my sister's who lives in Bath just relaxed did a bit of catching up with you all and have made a commissioned card, for one of my customers who wants to give this to a friend of hers who lives in the North somewhere and loves fairies.

I used a digi image from Sherri Baldy the dies down the side are from Poppy Stamps the middle die can't remember where I got that from but think it is a spellbinders.  The bow and the hexagon embossing folder is from Crafter's companion.  I coloured her in using my Aqua Pencils also from Crafters Companion.

I am entering this card into Sketch Saturday Challenge.


Am off to cook some dinner we are having home made bacon & egg flan and salad tonight and I also have to make a flan for our youngest daughter Sarah but it has to be mushroom as she is a vegetarian as I  have tons of eggs to use up the chickens have been going mad lol x

Love to All

Alison  



9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Alison, such a pretty image and lovely colour choices.
    I hope you had a lovely time visiting your sister.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Alison, adorable image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and beautiful image...awesome colours..The bacon and egg flan sounds lovely....do you know I still have the soap you sent me....in among my clothing....{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie let me know if you need more soap lovie would be happy to send you some more. Love Ali xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card love the colours and dies-I miss the chickens we used to have but had to buy shop eggs for hubby as he wouldn't eat ours because the chickens ate worms and bugs??? carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Alison..Fabulous colouring and I love the dies..hope your bacon and egg flan was good ..it sounded pretty yum to me..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply gorgeous. I love that orange color that you used on your card. I'm so glad that you shared your card with us this week over on the Sketch Saturday blog.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you for leaving a message for me I really appreciate your taking time out to take a look and comment. Alison x