Monday 9 May 2016

Late posting

Hi All

I am posting this later than usual today but have been a bit busy.  The card I am showcasing today is from Art Impressions Girl Friends range Laughing Set 4385, I stamped this up over at Rachel's on Saturday but only got around to colouring it in today, I used my Crafter's Companion AquaBlend Pencils  by Spectrum Noir.  I love these pencils they are brilliant.

The paper I have used are bits and bobs left over from other cards and are mostly printed from Crafter's Companion CD's which I have loads as they have been bought either as Christmas Presents or Birthday Presents. 


Well that's it from me tonight am off to spend time with the hubby.

Love to All

Alison xx

1 comment:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Alison, such a fun image and great design.
Pauline
x