Tuesday 10 May 2016

Another quick post

Hello again very unusual for me to do two post in one day but I just had to show you this card I have made for my daughter Pauline and her Hubby Brad whose anniversary is on the 6th June as she will be in Mexico on a two week all inclusive I will have to pass this to her on the way to  the airport.




This next card is one l was asked to make for a friend





Sorry this is not a really good photo my camera is playing up


Well that's it from me for now back later am off to make another card

Alison

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

nice cards!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Valerija said...

Wonderful cards. The first one is my favourite.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Three wonderful cards

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Alison, I especially like the first one - such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a lovely collection of cards, especially the WOW one, Luv Sam x

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous white on white and that butterfly is magnificent, Alison!