Tuesday 10 May 2016

Morning Everybody

How is everybody this morning, well I hope, if not a big crafty hug from me.

I have been busy making a couple of box cards, I do love making these, the instructions are in my tutorial page if you need it. 

For my first card I used the Bebunni Baby CD which is adorable from Crafters Companion and also adorable scorable card stock as it does not rip, in the little drawer there is a pair of mittens and socks so cute. 

My second box card is for a boy



and a further two box cards


This is a little gift set so card and box and a gift bag

I am off now to check your lovely blogs and then get ready to go to my friend Dorne's this afternoon as we are doing another block on our quilt today.

Love to all

Alison x

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

so pretty cards
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

cotnob said...

A beautiful collection of baby gifts and cards Alison, they are all fabulous.
Pauline
x

suzanne2 said...

Oh wow what a great way to give a card and gift together, they look so sweet!

NanaConnie said...

Delightful, my friend! Love all the work you've done and you've given me some inspiration for a baby gift I need for a shower in just a couple of weeks. Thanks.