Sunday 15 September 2013

Crafty Afternoon

Hi all

Hope everybody is ok and enjoying the weekend despite the horrid weather.

I went to Rachel's yesterday for a crafty afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed myself it was great to catch up as we had not seen each other for a little while.

I made some cards two of them commissioned and a thank you card for our friends in Sicily who we stayed with and made us feel so welcome, Maggie is seriously into owls so I decided I would make her a card with my Marianne Design Owl that I got for Christmas from our daughter Sarah very naughty this is the first time I have used it.

 
Sentiment was done on the computer which Rachel helped me with as I could not sort out the paper size no matter what I did my fibro-fog gets in the way of thinking these days.
 
 
The next card was made for a friends grandson who is into Spiderman in a big way, the spider has squiggly eyes and the web was created on my silhouette cameo which is badly in need of a new blade must sort that out soon.
 
 
 
Have a couple of pictures of Bella and Toby to show you.  We picked Toby's bed up off the floor and put it on my chair and look who we found in it when we turned around
 
 
And of course could not go without showing you the monster in disguise called Toby he is one holy terror never know what he is going to get up to next
 
Pretending to be cute on Sarah's quilt

trying to play peek a boo through the blinds in the living room 
 
Well that's it from me for now will be doing a bit of blog hopping later.
 
Love Ali xx


9 comments:

karen said...

Wow two smashing cards Alison, great designs! Love the pics too, cute cute cute, hugs, Karenx

kay said...

Fab cards and photos Alison. I am going to Westpoint on the Saturday and will be there during the afternoon with Kelly and her mil and my mum x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Alison,lovely photo's to.xxx

Sue said...

Such fabulous cards Alison. I love the owl and the Spider on your other card looks brilliant.
Gorgeous photos too, Bella and Toby look adorable. I have a soft spot for ginger cats, Toby looks very handsome!
hugs Sue

Rachel Webber said...

Stunning cards as always Ali, it was so good to catch up yesterday - hopefully we can get together again next weekend!

Love

Rach
x

Jackie said...

Fabulous cards and lovely photographs. Funnily enough, I had and old friend (we lost touch) visit me yesterday and we caught up with the missing years, Her name is Rachael too :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

stunning cards alison.i love your owl and your spiderman is fab.adorable pics of your furbabies too :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Awesome cards my friend. Spiderman which I think you have used before is my fav....your little 'family' looks happy and contented. You will have to put little pussy on the header now.xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Alison, I especially like Spiderman.
Pauline
x