Sunday 29 September 2013

Oh dear where have I put

Morning all

Don't know about you but having a tidy up in your craft room is all very well if only I could remember where I had put stuff, lost some Avery labels whole pile of them in a clear folder, can't for the life of me remember where I have put them lol.  Think I may have put them on the shelves I have not yet tidied so whilst looking for the labels might as well sort the shelves out, these are the ones behind the door.  Can't believe how much stuff I have, wonder how long it will stay tidy.

Want to play with my new goodies but until I have finished sorting out unable to play, don't like starting a job and not finishing it, so will be back later to finish my post.

Finally finished the craft room mega tidy up few more pictures of it before I start crafting as it will not look like this for long lol
 
 
Shelving behind door  top shelves


Shelving behind door lower shelves

 
Under my desk below where my silhouette is 


 
Shelving above my printer
 
Shelving above computer


Well am off to make a card now will catch up with everyone later.
 
Love Alison xx


3 comments:

Sue said...

Looks fabulous Alison . I hope you find your missing Avery labels soon!
hugs Sue xx

kay said...

Have fun crafting now you are all sorted x

ALI said...

Looking good Alison.