Friday 13 September 2013

Hellooooooo I'm Back

Hi All

Just wanted to let you know back from our hols in Sicily had a wonderful time with friends got back today at around 10.30 am, after landing at Heathrow at 6.30 pm last night after a whole day of travelling.

We could not get wi fi where we were staying but it was so relaxing I didn't care, lol xx

Hope everybody is ok I do have a couple of cards to make which have been commissioned and will get on to them this afternoon.

Had a very bad night last night with my restless legs could not keep them still therefore only had around 2 hours sleep am exhausted today.

Alan had his hernia op yesterday and they discharged him at 7pm last night, our new bed was also delivered yesterday and Sarah bless her managed to put it together and did a very good job of it too, but of course Alan was so frustrated as he was unable to help as we tied him to the chair to keep him from interfering lol. 

I have a couple of photo's to share with you from our holiday in Sicily

The ladies
From left to right
Josie, me (Alison), Cath and Maggie

 Church in Palazzolo

 
The old farts outside the Villa
 
Syracuse
 
 
I have had some good news but can't share with you just yet but I am really excited and want to shout it out loud but must behave myself.
 
Well I must get cracking on my cards will do a further post later today if I can.
 
 
Love Alison xx
 

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Welcome home Alison..so glad you had a such a wonderful time and hope the legs settle down soon for you..sleeping on a new bed can take some getting used to as well..great photos,what a beautiful place..thanks for sharing....

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Glad you had a good time Alison, your photos are fabulous.
I hope you have a better nights sleep tonight
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful pics Alison glad you had a good holiday, I hope Alan recovers well.
Kevin xx

coops said...

welcome home alison.fabulous holiday pics and i hope your hubby is better soon.

xx coops xx