Saturday 2 November 2013

Anything Goes

Evening All

I had a lovely time over Rachel's today, I made a gable end box using sweet treats embossing board by Crafters Companion and some Christmas crackers using Tonic Studio dies and papers.   Thanks once again Rachel for all your help don't know what I would do without you there to help fix my little ahem (big) mistakes.  I have not quite completed these so will come back to you with a picture at a later date.

I also started on a couple of cards but these are also not quite complete yet so will showcase them tomorrow, I must make and schedule some cards for the rest of the week as I am not sure if I am going to be able to get to my craft room as we are having our bathroom turned into a wet room to make things easier for me.

My card tonight is for Crafty Sentiments blog - Anything Goes  and Challenge Number 4 at Scribble and Scrap I have used an image which is way out of my comfort zone as I am not very good at colouring but this turned out perfect me thinks, the image is from Scribble and Scrap and I coloured her in with a mixture of promarkers and fleximarkers, lace, ribbon, pearls and flowers from stash and the fern is a memory box die, backing papers were also from stash bought years ago and lovingly drooled over before cutting lol.




Am off to bed just now as my little eyes keep closing and I keep making spelling mistakes thank god for spell checker lol.  Will catch up with everybody tomorrow and try and finish my box and crackers to show you as well as the cards I started to make today.

Love Alison xx

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Alison...It must be fab having a friend to craft with.xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful and elegant card. My fav vintage digi's come from S & S, they are gorgeous...love the moave combined with the soft green, well done.xxx

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Alison. You will be much better once your wet room is done :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

It sounds like you had a lovely day crafting yesterday.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing too.
I hope you have a good Sunday
Sue xx

Alyx said...

Fab card Alison, and great colouring! Really beautiful.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Céline said...

really gorgeous, love the colors
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Alison, stunning image and such pretty pastel colours.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Colouring looks great to me love all your embellishments
Carol x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wonderful creation, love the colors you have used! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

coops said...

so beautiful alsion.gorgeous pretty details and image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx