Monday 4 November 2013

Here come the boys

Thought I would enter another challenge and this one is Here Come the Boys and the theme is Rocker Cards I think I have only made one Rocker Card in all the time that I have been crafting so this is way out of my comfort zone, not really happy with it but I think it's because it is way out of my usual style of card.

Fireworks are being let off again tonight and Bella is shaking like a leaf bless her I have tried to drawer my main curtains in the living room which are blackout curtains and very thick to muffle the noise but don't think its helping perhaps when I take Toby to the vets will get something to give her to calm her down, there is also a shoot going on in the big estate near us so as soon as she hears them shooting she wants to come straight in.

I used a Jayne Netley Mayhew CD to make this card have had this CD for years but hardly ever use it not sure why because when I get it out I think to myself must use this CD to make cards then it goes back on the shelf to collect dust until the next time I think about it.  I used a couple of Marianne Creatable to do the leaves and the bird the sentiment was done on the computer.

 
Am off to help sort the kitchen out I usually just supervise and get in the way lol
 
Will be back blog hopping shortly.
 
Love Alison xx




13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fantastic rocker card never made one this shape,brilliant image and love the paper
Carol x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Alison. Such a fabulous image and I love the design.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Brilliant card, love this image and the papers are suited well.xxx

Heike said...

Fabulous tiger card. It is right up my street, as I adore these majestic animals (from a safe distance, of course).
Heike xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love that magnificent tiger :o)
Jackie xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and image Ginny♥

Doreen said...

Love your rocker card,what a fab image.xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super rocker card and a great image too, luv Sam x

coops said...

love this alison.stunning rocker design and the tiger is fabulous ;D

x coops xx

cotnob said...

This is a stunning card Alison, great design.
Pauline
x

Paddington fan said...

Love your gorgeous Tiger image, doesn't he make a very handsome rocker card!! Love the black leaves too, perfect finishing touch!! Thanks for joining us again at Here Come the Boys, love Jacky x

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE that image.. my very favorite animal!! I LOVE tigers!!! Your card design around that image is wonderful!!! You really pulled off this rocker!! Awesome job!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Becky said...

Fantastic rocker card, love the theme of this.
Thank you for playing along at Here Come The Boys and good luck.
Becky x