Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bearly Mine Challenge

Second post for me today told you I got up early.  I have just put a wash on and hopefully the rain stays away long enough for me to get it out on the line or at least the bits and bobs that don't go into the dryer lol.

Am off to the coffee stop this morning to meet up with friends only time in the week that I actually see anyone unless I go to Rachel's on a Saturday, so it's nice to get out of the house.

The card I am posting now is for Bearly Mine Challenge and I liked the sketch so much had to use it so here is the sketch and my interpretation of it.

 
 
And here is my card used a digi that I have had since last year and never used but thought he looked so neglected that I had better wipe the dust off of him and use it.  The backing papers are from Bearly Mine and are called Christmas Dreams, used Marianne poinsettia die and the sentiment is one I bought in Exeter by Tonic Studio and came as part of the Christmas Cracker set.  Pearls and ribbon from stash.
 
 
 
Catch up with you all soon
 
Love Alison xx


4 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Alison, I love your image and white poinsettias - great interpretation of the sketch.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Alison, adorable image and I love the papers. Beautiful poinsettias too.
hugs Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

cute owl and love the papers and poinsettia die
Carol x

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.really love your image and stunning layers and details :D

xx coops xx