Tuesday 29 October 2013

Good News

Evening all

Had my MRI scan and whilst there is no further degeneration and nerves not being trapped I am to expect these flare ups and there is no treatment except painkillers in the form of Tramadol and Morphine.  I had no sooner had the results back, Alan had just left to come home when they said I could go home.  Told them my daughter would pick me up after she had finished work as it is a 30 mile round trip from our house to hospital and Sarah was closer but she didn't finish work until 5 or just after, they kept coming over to me every 10 mins asking when Sarah was coming in.

I was also sent home with no pain relief luckily I have tramadol and oramorph here at home which my GP prescribes for me for my arthritis.  Hopefully I will be back crafting shortly.

Bye for now.

Alison


5 comments:

Chrissy said...

That is just typical of any medical place Alison..no matter which country you live in there isalways SOMething....they send old people home from our hospital at 3am in a taxi which the old folk had to pay for..disgusting..hope your pain subsides soon...take care...and plenty of drugs..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ruth said...

Sorry to hear you are still in pain but glad you are home. Hope you are feeling better soon. x

Sue said...

Take care Alison, I hope the pain eases soon
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

I am so pleased there is no degeneration Alison but sorry to hear that you have to 'grin and bear it' Hugs
Jackie xx

coops said...

so pleased you are now back home alison.take it easy.

xx coops xx