Monday 7 October 2013

Without words October Challenge

Hi all

Unusual for me but here is my second post of the day I wanted to enter this into the Without Words October Challenge blog and the challenge is pumpkin Orange, Brown and Green colours.  I have used a house mouse image from the house mouse triple CD collection and backing papers from CD and First Edition Desert Blooms paper pad, ribbon and bling from stash.

 
Kept this card fairly simple, not followed any sketch but just what felt right for the card and image.  Well am off to cook dinner just now Meatballs in a Chilli Sauce with Spaghetti. 

Love to all
 
Alison xx

6 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love your card Alison, the image is so cute and the colours are lovely xx

kay said...

This is fabulous, love the colours x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Alison, I like the sweet image the papers and the colours.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Alison, I 'm so pleased you got your CD out, you've made a wonderful card with it.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.really love the sweet house mouse image and your colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Alison. I love the cute image and the colours and layout are wonderful.
hugs Sue xx