Wednesday 30 October 2013

Thank you so much

Afternoon all

Firstly let me thank everybody for your well wishes I really appreciated them am now safely home and have made a card to show you today.  Lots of painkillers but at least I can now stand up and feel the lower half of my body thank goodness a bit scary to say the least.

Secondly I notice I have a new member so welcome Dawnyfox thank you for following my site. 

I have a card to show you today was going to enter this into a challenge but then forgot to distress my papers so am going to make a different one for the challenge and just keep this one to sell at my next craft fair. 

I used a pink gem snowman image they are so cute could not resist, the papers are from Bearly Mine, Snowflake is from one of the dies I bought at Taunton the little silver embellishment sitting on the bow was from the goodies I won from Natalie goodies giveaway, I created the sentiment on the computer.

 
well that's it for me for now can't sit on the computer chair for too long as it makes me hurt more that I already do
 
Will be back later to do a bit of blog hopping
 
Love to all
 
Alison xxx


14 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image. So glad all is ok,just take it easy.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Alison, I like the image and the colours, glad to hear you are home, now no over doing it.
Kevin xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card Alison, love the colours and little snowman image, glad to hear your home and managing to do some crafting

take care hugs Lorna xx

cotnob said...

This is such a sweet image Alison and lovely pastel colours.
I'm so pleased that you are back home again, I hope you get things under control with the pain killers, take care.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Alison, adorable image and pretty colours.
Pleased that you are back home, I hope the pain eases off some more for you soon.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Alison, love the sweet image.
It's good to hear you are back home and doing a little crafting...take care.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas card and bless your heart my friend so good to hear all is as good as can be....keep crafting.xxx

kay said...

Beautiful card Alison, good to hear you are on the mend x

Jackie said...

Good morning Alison, lovely to hear that you are getting better...hugs
What a lovely card and very cute snowmen :o)
Jackie xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the image and all the detail Ginny x

crafty-stamper said...

Glad to hear your back hope and recovering

crafty-stamper said...

Blogger didn't let me finish! cute image and love the snowflake
Carol x

Unknown said...

Glad you are home safe and love your card Alison. Get plenty of rest. Maddy x

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.really sweet snow couple and your colours and papers are fab :D

xx coops xx